OPEN MIC NIGHTS
@ Pilsen Arts & Community House
1637 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608
Opening Thursday, March 16th, from 7PM - 9PM
Join us once a month for an evening of Poetry, Storytelling and Music!
This opportunity to share your work occurs every Third Thursday and is open to first timers and seasoned performers.
Notes for Attendees:
– This event is FREE and open to the public.
– RSVPs are encouraged so that we may be prepared with attendance of folks.
– BYOB is allowed for 21+
– YOUTH ages 16+ are welcome
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
* Please show up early to get on the signup list!
* Poets: Please limit to 2 pieces
* Storytellers: Please limit to 10min
* Musicians: Please limit to 2 songs. Show up early to review small PA System for acoustic set up.
* YOUTH 16+ are welcome to participate as a reader/performer
* All styles of poetry, stories and music are welcome.
*** We foster a safe space and ask for EVERYONE to PLEASE BE MINDFUL and aware of the audience present. Offer warnings of content for strong subject matters and content involving trauma, abuse, violence, etc., to allow folks an opportunity to step away.
« previous event
next event »