Casey Wilson, who played a lovable Chicagoan on the hit show Happy Endings, returns virtually to our city—as herself this time. Wilson reflects on her life and career, which she calls “the wreckage of my presence”—both a summary of the comedian’s young adulthood and the title of her new essay collection. Wilson is currently shooting Apple’s The Shrink Next Door with Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, and Kathryn Hann. At CHF, she is joined by writer Jessi Klein and actor Andrew Rannells for a humorous and poignant conversation about everything from friendship and motherhood to how to receive visitors in the bath.
- Registered guests will receive details on how to access the event via email immediately upon registration, and receive email reminders closer to the event date.
- The conversation will premiere on YouTube on May 12th at 7pm central time and registered guests will have a period of 7 days to enjoy the program.
- This conversation will be pre-recorded, but the presenters will still answer your questions! Please submit questions here.
- All CHF’s virtual events have closed captions. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request additional accommodations.
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any further questions–we have a small staff and promise to reply as soon as we can!