MODA’s annual Winter Fashion Show is a celebration of fashion, art, and lifestyle. Drawing more than 1,000 guests each year from the University of Chicago community and beyond, our show includes a cocktail reception, runway show featuring work exclusively designed and modeled by students, and an after-party at one of Chicago’s favorite entertainment venues.
To bring in the new decade, MODA is leaning into themes of industriousness and creativity. With that, MODA presents to you Studio MODA: The 2020 Winter Fashion Show, hosted at Bridgeport’s very own Zhou B Art Center.
*** As of 8 p.m. on Feb. 14, we are also now sold out of ALL Student ticket options, as well as General Deluxe VIP. General VIP and Standing still remaining. ***
** As of 2 p.m. on Feb. 14, we are sold out of Student Premier, Student Deluxe VIP, Student VIP, and General Premier. **
Tickets LIVE now: bit.ly/StudioMODA
(1) There are four ticket tiers: Premier, Deluxe VIP, VIP, and Standing. Premier tickets offer front row seat and gift bag. Deluxe VIP tickets offer second priority in seating and gift bag. VIP tickets offer third priority in seating and gift bag. No seat or gift bag is provided with Standing tickets.
(2) University of Chicago students are strongly encouraged to pick up their event wristbands for express entry from the MODA ticket table in the Reynolds Club starting Monday, Feb. 24.
(3) Doors will open at 8:00 PM. Early entrance is not permitted. The first hour of the event will be a cocktail hour. The fashion show itself will begin at 9:00 PM.
(4) Coat check will not be provided, so please plan accordingly.
(5) Students must bring TWO forms of ID if they wish to drink at the event. This can include a UCID. International students MUST bring their passports as one form of ID.
(6) Every ticket will come with two drink tabs (21+ only). Hors d’oeuvres will be available at the event.
modachicago.org | modamagazine.org