A day dedicated to the celebration of LOVE should be for everyone!
Whether the love in your heart is for your Lover, your Mother, your Friends, your Family, your God(s), your Art, your Life…… YOU are invited to spend Valentine’s Day at the Hairpin Arts Center!
Thursday, February 14th, 2019, we are hosting a V-Day party which will explore LOVE in all its forms and expressions. Is love a feeling? An act? A state of being? Is love exclusively reserved for special people in your life, or an inclusive phenomenon shared among all of life? What has your experience of love been? Do you fall in love or leap into love? Does who you are affect how you love?
With Art! Music! Libations!
Join us for:
– Visual art gallery exploring Love in its many forms and expressions.
– Performance by Chicago storytelling phenom Lily Be!
– Performance of “love songs” by Ana Lamuntee and Davor Palos.
– Become a part of art. A photo series exploring self-love will welcome you to consider what part of your body is uniquely and perfectly yours.
– Tarot & Rune Readings by Madame Alley Cat
The first 25 people to buy their tickets online get a complimentary serving of Love Potion #9. All proceeds from this event benefit The Hairpin Arts Center. Do something unique this Valentine’s Day, and support your local Center of Art!
$15 at the door