2016 Edgewater Arts Festival
@ Granville Avenue
1190 West Granville Avenue, Chicago, IL 60660
Opening Saturday, September 24th, from 11am - 6PM
On view through Sunday, September 25th
Now in its fourth year, the Edgewater Arts Festival (formerly, Edgewater Fall Art Fair) is rapidly growing into one of Chicago’s premier artistic events. It combines fine art with a unique, contagious “block party” atmosphere.
Each year, the Festival hosts an impressive multi-cultural and multi-generational lineup of Chicago artists and attracts thousands of art lovers and buyers coming from all over the city.
This year’s program will include:
• 100+ Chicago-based artists with original works in painting, photography, printing, illustration, pottery, mixed media, and hand-made jewelry;
• 3 stages of eclectic live music performances, including: Reggae, Latin rhythms and dancing, Jazz, Country, African drumming, Originals, Rock, choral singing, and classical music;
• Children’s Activity Corner, with face painting, puppet shows, mask-making workshops, sidewalk chalk murals, and more creative activities;
• Beer Garden with Lagunitas craft beers and a variety of food vendors;
• Young Artists’ Gallery, with artworks by 2nd to 12th grade students of Chicago schools;
• Children’s Music Talent Showcase, with performances by musically-talented, elementary school aged kids;
• Pet Parade.
« previous event
next event »