Opening Sunday, March 22nd, from 5PM - 8PM
This event has been canceled.
This event is part of AnySquared’s LIP 20/20 Exhibit & Arts Festival, March 7–28 at Hairpin Arts Center.
5pm: Arrival & Explore Exhibition
5:30pm: Potluck Dinner (Free with a dish)***
6:15pm–8pm: LIP 20/20 Video Screening (Free)
VIDEOS (in no particular order/schedule TBA)
• “Fainting Spells” by Neha Chawla & Elisabeth James
• “One To Another” by Sarawut Chutiwongpeti
• “Shake before Vandalizing” by Andrew Garcia
• “My Guernica” & “The Others” by Olga Guse.
• “And the land shivers, and everything disappears, and nothing remains, but all the birds, some still flying, with no place to rest” by Kassandra Spence
• “Throwing my Weight Around” by Rebecca Kautz
• “LOMBRICS” by Marco Morelli
• AnySquared Documentary by Kimberly Rosette
*Creative Conversations: Potluck Supper* at the Hairpin Arts Center! Expand your circle of friends and neighbors at learn what is going on in the neighborhood, share, eat and connect with other people doing exciting work in the Logan Square/Avondale community.
***Dinner is FREE if you bring a potluck contribution (for 6-8 people) or a $10 donation toward your meal. Cash bar for beer, wine, and sparkling water.
LIP = Life in Progress | AnySquared Projects’ LIP20/20 exhibition at the Hairpin Arts Center in March showcases artists’ work that expresses definitions and/or critiques of “progress.” LIP 20/20 seeks to answer and explore this concept with our work, our art, in our communities, and as human beings, both in the city and the world. #LIP2020
AnySquared is an all-volunteer collaborative and artists network. Propelled by a deep sense of cooperation with artists, neighbors and the wider community, our mission is to support, produce and promote collaborative projects that facilitate arts activities through inclusive participation.