Crafting a Creative Career with Felicia Holman
@ Chicago Artists Coalition
2130 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60612
Opening Wednesday, March 11th, from 6PM - 8PM
This workshop is an an immediately-actionable knowledge sharing platform designed to nurture the agency, autonomy, creativity, and mobility of emerging artrepreneurs of ANY discipline! Felicia Holman combines real talk, case studies, and research to highlight best practices and paradigms, while providing tools and approaches to implement in: enhancing personal/professional and organizational development, confidently owning and prioritizing your practices and processes, and increasing authenticity and integrity in audience and community engagement.
This is workshop is offered at a sliding scale.
Advance registration is required.
To find out more about this workshop + to register, please visit the event page:
. . .
More about presenter Felicia Holman:
Lifelong Chicagoan/artist and Prince “fam” Felicia Holman is an independent cultural producer/programmer and facilitator, as well as a co-founder of Honey Pot Performance. As both artist and producer, Felicia presents and supports innovative interdisciplinary art that engages audience and inspires community. Her HPP credits include The Ladies Ring Shout (2011), Price Point (2013), Juke Cry Hand Clap (2014), and Ma(s)king Her (2016). Recent projects include:
– Serving as City Bureau Public Newsroom Series Curator (Fall 2019; Chicago)
– Featured artist / facilitator at Flux Factory’s “Must They Also Be Gods” group exhibition (Fall 2019; NYC)
– Featured presenter “78 to 88: Prince, The First Decade” Conference (Spring 2020; Minneapolis)
– Awarded 2020 Ragdale Foundation artist residency (Summer 2020; Lake Forest, IL)
– Facilitating career development programming for emerging artists at Chicago Artists Coalition and Reunion Chicago (Ongoing)
Felicia relishes her dynamic artrepreneurial life and sums it up in 3 words: Creator, Connector, Conduit.
« previous event
next event »