Hi, Product Design Folks!
ELEKS Design Team is super excited to invite you to our next Product Design Meet-Up in Chicago. The event will be packed with tips and experience of designers from Pivotal and ELEKS.
Jonathan Eyler-Werve, Product Designer at Pivotal Labs
Topic: Your Design System Is A (Lean) Product
• Design systems work well as an opt-in model that aims to win ‘customers’ in engineering, product and design.
• But winning customers is hard! Methodologies for reducing risk in startups, like Lean Product, can be applied to a design system.
Oleg Slyusarchuk, Head of Product Design at ELEKS & Vitaliy Yuryev, Head of R&D office at ELEKS
Topic: “Designing What’s Never Been Done Before. Design & R&D”
• Digital experiments. How to validate your product hypothesis.
• Technical feasibility: extended reality, IoT, drones.
• Research and development case studies.
Join us at WeWork, 20 W Kinzie.
From 5:30 PM — check-in.
6:00 PM — speeches start.
We will have a lucky draw for cool prizes!
Product Design MeetUps – event in series aimed to share the design experience, how it influences the everyday life, how design is growing, and what product and design approach it is facing. We at ELEKS want to create the platform of design experience sharing to strengthen the design community