We are pleased to announce this year’s Gala in celebration of 27 years of support for women artists. The event will be held on Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 6:30 to 9:30 pm at Lacuna’s Reverie Gallery: 2150 S. Canalport, Chicago IL 60608. This is a great occasion to support Woman Made Gallery (WMG), an arts organization that promotes and celebrates the diverse contributions of women in the arts through programs that serve, educate and enrich the community.
The highlight of the evening will include honoring Sapphire & Crystals, a collective of African American women artists in Chicago. We are offering an exciting silent auction, a three-prize raffle, live entertainment, delicious appetizers, desserts and an open wine bar.
The Gala Event on Thursday, April 25th gives us the opportunity to invite the larger Chicago community to join us in promoting the arts and its varied expressions.
Six ways you can support this event are to:
1. be a sponsor at the $100 to $2,500 level – https://tinyurl.com/wmg-gala-2019
2. be a host by selling five admission tickets to the event
3. buy admission tickets at $80 each – https://tinyurl.com/wmg-gala-2019
4. place an ad in our gala program booklet – https://tinyurl.com/wmg-gala-program-2019
5. donate goods or services for our silent auction
6. purchase raffle tickets ($5 each or 6 for $25):
• 1st Prize: Brunch, Bubbly and Bling (Chef Created Brunch for 12 guests in your Home, 12 bottles of Bubbly and Artist Created Sapphire and Crystal Necklace).
• 2nd Prize: The Four Seasons (a new piece of art sent to your home each quarter).
• 3rd Prize: Journey of the Five Senses (a gift basket filled with crystal massage gift certificate, handmade shawl, coffee, tea and chocolate, essential oils, original ceramic coffee mugs)
Please partner with us to make our 27th Anniversary Year another great success. All donations are tax-deductible. We thank you for your consideration. WMG’s Federal Identification Number is 36-3840956. Thank you!
Beate Minkovski and Cali Bergold, Co-Chairs
Woman Made Gallery Board of Directors