Join the Pilsen Community for:
A DECOLONIAL OPEN MIC for the People
in honor of our Indigenous Ancestors and Living Relatives on Indigenous Peoples Day at:
La Catrina Cafe
1011 W. 18th Street
● 6PM – 9PM
● Poetry – Music – Statements – Storytelling
● This is a SAFE SPACE for the amplification of Black+Brown+Indigenous Voices, Stories and artforms.
● Themes: Indigeneity, Blk+Brwn Identity, Brujx Medicine, Survival, Culture, Resistance, Gentrification and more…..
● Local Goods by: Boulevard Brujxs more tba…
● ALL AGES
● $5 Sliding Scale Donation – No One turned away.
● We will be accepting cash donations to support environmental disaster survivors in Puerto Rico and Mexico.