The Festival is back for its 5th year with another great lineup of artists and its festive and relaxed “neighborhood block party” atmosphere!
• 100 Chicago Artists (painting, photography, jewelry, pottery, glass work, illustrations & drawings, mixed media, functional and wearable art)
• 3 stages of eclectic live music with 20 acts (jazz, blues, funk, flamenco, reggae, African drumming, folk songs and originals, classical music, choral singing, cabaret, Klezmer music, New Age electronica and pop/rock).
• Kids Activity Corner for kids age 1-12: puppet shows, face painting, chalk murals, African toys and games, Mammy/Daddy & Me art classes by Aartwerk, and arts & crafts workshops
• Young Artists’ Gallery with art and performances by 2nd to 12th grade students from local public schools
• Children’s Music Talent Show
• Beer Garden with Lagunitas beers & food from Mas Alla Del Sol and Fireside Restaurant and Lounge
• Doggy District with treats and fun for pets
• Edgewater Business Showcase